Complete Conditioning for Hockey Ebook With CE Exam
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
- Complete Conditioning for Hockey ebook
- Continuing education exam
- Movement optimization
- Endurance and stamina
- Functional strength and power
- Acceleration and speed
- Change of direction and reactivity
- Recovery and injury risk reduction
Complete Conditioning for Hockey also features a detailed analysis of player movement and conditioning needs, taking the process of physical preparation for hockey to a whole new level. Upon completing the book, certified professionals can take the companion CE exam to earn continuing education credits.
After completing this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Explain the physical demands of the sport for all players.
- Use specific assessment techniques to assess player readiness.
- Select appropriate workouts for developing energy systems.
- Determine loading strategies for fundamental movements.
- Implement power training specific to hockey players.
- Plan speed and agility workouts.
- Describe change of direction and reactivity.
- Select appropriate recovery methods.
- Discuss technologies commonly used for monitoring athletes.
- Prepare an effective yearly program.
- Plan a quality postseason training cycle to provide adequate recovery after the season.
- Organize an effective preseason plan to prepare for the demands of hockey.
- Execute an in-season program to keep athletes playing at a high level.
AudiencePersonal trainers, strength and conditioning professionals, athletic trainers, and other certified fitness professionals who work with hockey players.
Chapter 2. Assessing and Monitoring Hockey Fitness and Movement
Chapter 3. Optimizing Movement Capacity
Chapter 4. Energy Systems Development
Chapter 5. Systemic Strengthening
Chapter 6. Training for Functional Power
Chapter 7. Training for Acceleration and Speed
Chapter 8. Change of Direction and Reactivity
Chapter 9. Recovery and Reducing Injury Risk
Chapter 10. Technological Advances
Chapter 11. Yearly Training Plan and Program Development
Chapter 12. Postseason Training
Chapter 13. Off-Season Training
Chapter 14. Preseason Training
Chapter 15. In-Season Training