Breakthrough Women's Running Online CE Exam
Online CourseThis product is delivered online:
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Breakthrough Women’s Running is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading the book and successfully completing the 75-question exam, you will be able to do the following:
- List realistic running goals that can motivate and challenge women runners.
- Describe the six types of recovery.
- Define HRV.
- Discuss the importance of proper nutrition while running and identify food sources that can help women runners meet their nutritional needs.
- Explain how the menstrual cycle can affect running and ways to help relieve symptoms during various times in the cycle.
- Describe the prenatal and postnatal changes that affect running.
- Recognize the advantages and disadvantages of cross-training.
- Demonstrate mobility and strength-training exercises and explain their benefit to running.
- Describe the goal of each phase of running training.
- Distinguish between the types of runs and recognize how to incorporate them into a training program.
- Practice mental tools such as visualization that enhance running performance.
- Define VDOT.
- Describe race strategies for a 5K, 10K, half marathon, and marathon.