Anatomy of Speed Ebook With CE Exam, The
- The Anatomy of Speed ebook
- Continuing education exam
- Maximum velocity
- Change of direction
- Speed-specific strength
After completing this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Differentiate the various forms of athletic speed.
- Explain how the fascia system contributes to speed.
- Describe the role of small motor unit recruitment.
- Create a speed-specific active dynamic warm-up.
- Assess an athlete’s foundational strength.
- Recognize the different phases of linear sprinting.
- Identify the main causes of speed-related injuries.
- Apply strength training to enhance the ability to decelerate.
- Increase an athlete’s movement vocabulary.
- Summarize the functional drivers of human movement.
- Optimize metabolic recovery during training and competition.
AudienceStrength and conditioning coaches, personal trainers, and athletic trainers.
Chapter 2. Systems of Speed
Chapter 3. Pre–Warm-Up for Injury Prevention
Chapter 4. Session-Based Active Dynamic Warm-Up
Chapter 5. Speed-Specific Strength
Chapter 6. Acceleration
Chapter 7. Maximum Velocity
Chapter 8. Deceleration
Chapter 9. Multidirectional Speed
Chapter 10. Agility
Chapter 11. System-Specific Recovery
Chapter 12. Programming Menus