Adaptive Yoga Online CE Exam
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Adaptive Yoga is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading the book and successfully completing the 50-question multiple-choice and true-false exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Explain the benefits of yoga for people with disabilities and chronic conditions.
- Describe the power of using breathing and mindfulness techniques within an adaptive yoga practice.
- Select poses to perform targeted muscle strengthening or stretching for various disabilities and chronic conditions.
- Choose appropriate poses for individuals based on their disabilities or chronic conditions.
- Explain how to effectively use props with adaptive yoga poses.