Ultimate Abs Ebook With CE Exam
Online CourseThe package components are delivered online:
- Ultimate Abs ebook
- Continuing education exam
Sapstead’s distinctive approach to delivering effective and innovative fitness content has made him one of the most followed fitness experts on social media and earned him the moniker “the Fitness Maverick.” In Ultimate Abs, he addresses the principles that underpin effective ab training and addresses the misconceptions surrounding abdominal training to cut a direct path to the most effective way to develop a six-pack.
Filled with expert coaching cues and an abdominal exercise library like none other, Ultimate Abs is a must-have guide for achieving a killer midsection. Upon completing the book, certified professionals can take the companion CE exam to earn continuing education credits.
After completing this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Understand abdominal anatomy and the principles of injury prevention.
- Apply simple concepts to assess your client’s progress.
- Distinguish between abdominal training and core training.
- Understand spinal flexion as well as spinal rotation.
- Know the five variables that influence exercise progression.
- Tailor your abdominal training exercises to best suit each client’s needs.
- Help your client properly align their limbs and joints to best target the desired muscle area.
- Work around injuries to avoid putting your client in pain.
- Design workout programs that help your clients build ultimate abs.
AudienceA continuing education course for strength and conditioning professionals, personal trainers, and other fitness professionals.
Table of ContentsPart I. The Scientific Approach to Ab Training
Chapter 1. Ab-Building Principles
Chapter 2. Spine and Abdominal Anatomy
Chapter 3. Ab Versus Core Training
Chapter 4. Using Cardio as a Tool
Chapter 5. Four Ways to Track Your Six-Pack Progress
Part II. The Exercises
Chapter 6. Selecting the Best Exercises
Chapter 7. Captain Crunch: Targeting Your Spine
Chapter 8. Targeting Your Lower Abs
Chapter 9. Targeting Your Obliques
Chapter 10. Planks and Other “Anti” Movements
Chapter 11. Exercises to Complement Your Six-Pack Workout
Part III. The Programs
Chapter 12. Body-Weight Ab Workout Programs
Chapter 13. Home Gym Ab Workout Programs
Chapter 14. Gym-Based Ab Workout Programs
Chapter 15. Customizing Your Own Program