Secrets of Successful Program Design Online CE Exam
Online CourseThis product is delivered online:
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Secrets of Successful Program Design is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading this book and successfully completing the 75-question multiple-choice and true-false exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Explain and apply the four-step process of program design.
- Identify the primary factor that all program design starts with.
- Effectively manipulate the primary programming variables based on the desired outcome.
- Explain the difference between a program and a workout.
- Choose an appropriate program for an incoming client based on the person’s training age.
- Know the purpose of screening and be able to utilize it to determine whether an exercise is the correct fit for a client.
- Effectively progress or regress an exercise based on progression principles.
- Recognize why it is preferable to use a movement-based approach rather than a muscle-based approach in programming.
- Identify why strength is such an important physical quality and how to apply progressive overload in practice.
- Effectively design a group or individual program for a variety of client goals.