NSCA Sport Performance 2023 Edition Online CE Course Package With Ebooks
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
- Developing Speed ebook
- Developing Endurance ebook
- Developing the Core ebook
- Developing Power ebook
- Developing Agility and Quickness, Second Edition, ebook
- Online study guides (one for each book)
- Online continuing education exams (one for each book)
Successful completion of all CE exams will result in 6.40 NSCA CEUs / 27.00 BOC CEUs / 39.00 contact hours of continuing education.
As the world’s leading organization in the field of sport conditioning, the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) is the most trusted source of knowledge and training guidelines for coaches and athletes. In the NSCA Sport Performance Online CE Course Package, leading experts from the NSCA provide evidence-based assessment tools, exercises, drills, and training regimens to develop five critical areas for athlete success:
- Speed to blow by competition
- Endurance to sustain a high level of performance throughout competition
- Core strength to support rigorous movements of the entire body
- Power for explosive movements
- Agility and quickness for acceleration, deceleration, and direction changes
This package includes all five ebooks in the Sport Performance series, along with their accompanying online study guides. Each ebook and study guide is followed by a continuing education exam. Credits are approved for each of the five exams, so you may complete all the exams or choose only the ones you need (or save them for later). Upon passing an exam, you may print and submit a certificate to obtain the continuing education credits.