Advanced Fitness Assessment and Exercise Prescription 8th Edition Online CE Course Without Book
Author: Human Kinetics
This package includes the following:
- Online study guide
- Online continuing education exam
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Explain the benefits of regular physical activity related to disease prevention and healthy aging.
- Complete the major components of a health evaluation and use the information from screened clients for exercise testing and participation.
- Implement the principles of physical fitness assessment, prescription, and exercise program adherence.
- Assess cardiorespiratory fitness through the use of a graded exercise test and field test data.
- Design an aerobic exercise prescription individualized to meet each client’s goals and interests.
- Determine which test protocol to use for assessing a client’s muscular fitness.
- Modify resistance training programs to optimize the development of strength, muscle endurance, muscle power, or muscle size.
- Explain the differences between the methods of body composition analysis and indicate the guidelines and limitations for each method.
- Design a weight management program.
- Apply the factors that affect flexibility to the design of a stretching and low back care program.
AudienceCertified health and fitness instructors, exercise physiologists, personal trainers, and strength and conditioning coaches.
Advanced Fitness Assessment and Exercise Prescription Online CE Course-8th Edition