Your Yoga Business Online CE Exam With Print Book
Tools and Techniques for Success
Author: Human Kinetics
- Your Yoga Business book
- Online continuing education exam
Learn what works—and what doesn’t—and apply the insights to your own business and philosophy. You’ll find “homework activities” in each chapter, supplemented with 49 downloadable and customizable business forms available online, to guide you through the process of
- reimagining your business by envisioning your dreams, telling your story, and crafting your visual identity;
- defining your goods and services such as types of sessions, workshops, trainings, immersions, retreats, and products and merchandise;
- building a business plan by clarifying your dreams and setting your goals;
- refining your message by mastering consistent and courageous marketing;
- implementing your plan by creating connections and identifying strategies; and
- getting it done by knowing how to be the boss you need to be.
- Describe the vision and goals for your yoga business.
- Analyze the components of a visual identity.
- Evaluate your current business plan, visual identity, and marketing strategies.
- Define different business service models that you could offer through your yoga business.
- Create your business plan through assessing your existing business, setting goals, and connecting your content to the vision for your business.
- Distinguish among marketing strategies and understand how to incorporate them into your yoga business.
- Assess how you create connections to individuals and organizations to build your business.
- Evaluate ways to involve new and different avenues to build connections to support your yoga business growth.
AudienceYoga teachers, yoga teacher trainers, and yoga business owners.
Chapter 1. Envision Your Dreams
Chapter 2. Tell Your Story
Chapter 3. Craft Your Visual Identity
Part II. Define Your Goods and Services
Chapter 4. Explore Business Types
Chapter 5. One-to-One and Group Sessions
Chapter 6. Workshops, Trainings, Immersions, and Retreats
Chapter 7. Virtual Offerings
Chapter 8. Menu of Services
Chapter 9. Products and Merchandise
Part III. Build Your Business Plan
Chapter 10. Assess Your Existing Business
Chapter 11. Set Goals
Chapter 12. Connect Your Content
Part IV. Refine Your Message
Chapter 13. Grassroots Marketing
Chapter 14. Digital and Social Media Marketing
Chapter 15. Event Marketing
Chapter 16. Your Marketing Schedule
Part V. Work Your Plan
Chapter 17. Create Connections
Chapter 18. Identify Strategies
Part VI. Get It Done
Chapter 19. Master the Big Four
Chapter 20. Act Like a Boss