Strength Training for Fat Loss Online CE Course Without Book
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
This package includes the following:
- Online study guide
- Recorded webinar
- Online continuing education exam
The one-hour recorded webinar explains the beneficial effects of strength exercise on body composition, metabolic rate, and resting blood pressure, providing additional insight into the creation of strength training programs that positively affect clients’ body composition and help them lose weight.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Identify the health and performance benefits of fat loss through strength training.
- Describe the three main concepts of metabolic strength training and understand how to apply them in workout programs for all levels.
- Learn metabolic strength training exercises using a variety of equipment as well as body weight.
- Understand nutrition concepts to accelerate metabolism for fat loss and how they complement strength training exercise programs.
- Design effective metabolic strength training programs to meet specific goals for fat loss.
- Learn correct positioning and technique for circuit, combination, and complex training routines with weight equipment and body weight.
- Learn proper warm-up and cool-down techniques to use as part of strength training for fat loss.
- Develop progressive, systematic strength training workout programs, which in combination with nutrition recommendations will result in fat loss for beginning and advanced exercisers.
- Understand the science and research related to why strength training should be a vital part of any weight-loss program.
AudiencePersonal trainers, strength and conditioning professionals, and certified health, wellness, and fitness coaches and consultants.
The course was great, informative, easy to understand. The online book from "Bookshelf" was not helpful. Just short pages of info and too often when I'd press next page it would keep processing but it wouldn't switch.
Strength Training for Fat Loss Online CE Course