Partner Workouts Ebook With CE Exam
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
- Partner Workouts ebook
- Continuing education exam
You'll find 15 ready-to-use workouts, along with nearly 100 exercises and stretches for creating your own perfect partner workout. Tailor workouts to your clients’ desired focus, including HIIT, strength workouts, cardio, and more. Most of the included exercises require no equipment at all, while others use readily available equipment such as resistance bands and medicine balls. Teaching tips will help with incorporating partner exercises into large- or small-group fitness programs, building comradery, and keeping clients coming back for more. With progressions and regressions for each exercise, you can learn to create workouts that are adaptable and scalable for every scenario.
Upon completing the book, certified professionals can take the companion CE exam to earn continuing education credits.
After completing this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Describe the benefits of partner exercises and workouts.
- Define the performance-based components of fitness.
- Design a partner workout exercise program.
- Define isometric contraction.
- Describe the three planes of movement.
- Explain how to perform various bodyweight, partner-resisted, small equipment, cardio, HIIT, partner solo, and flexibility partner exercises.
- Discuss how the intensity of various partner exercises can be increased or decreased.
- Create partner workouts based on partner characteristics such as fitness level, relative size, and goals.
- Compare and contrast various workout formats: partner resisted, partner solo, partner assisted, partner equipped, and partner cardio.
AudienceCertified fitness instructors and personal trainers who lead small- or large-group classes.
Chapter 1. Benefits of Partner Workouts
Chapter 2. Foundations of Partner Training
Chapter 3. Training Equipment and Workout Space
Chapter 4. Partner Roles and Goals
Part II. Partner Exercises
Chapter 5. Bodyweight Exercises
Chapter 6. Partner-Resisted Exercises
Chapter 7. Small-Equipment Exercises
Chapter 8. Cardio and HIIT Exercises
Chapter 9. Partner Solo Exercises
Chapter 10. Flexibility Training
Part III. Sample Workouts
Chapter 11. No-Equipment Workouts
Chapter 12. Small-Equipment Workouts
Chapter 13. Cardio and HIIT Workouts
Chapter 14. Full Body Workouts
Chapter 15. Specialty Workouts
Chapter 16. Flexibility Training Workout
Appendix A. Personal Training for Partner Workouts
Appendix B. SWEAT Self-Worksheet