Online CourseThis product is delivered online:
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Motivational Yoga is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading this book and successfully completing the 50-question multiple-choice and true-false exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Describe the important points to consider when structuring lesson plans.
- Demonstrate various breathing exercises, asanas, and sequences.
- List the benefits of yoga.
- Explain intention setting in yoga.
- Summarize the benefits of a pranayama practice.
- Discuss the benefits of positive motivation and gratitude.
- Describe how energy level influences quality of life.
- Describe the importance of the yamas and niyamas.
- List the seven chakras.
- Explain the concept of mindfulness.
- Explain how yoga influences emotions.
- Identify asanas that release emotions that are stored in the body.
- Describe the process of developing a workshop.
- Explain the importance of a home yoga practice and possible obstacles.