M.A.X. Muscle Plan 2.0 2nd Edition Online CE Exam, The
Online CourseThis product is delivered online:
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text The M.A.X. Muscle Plan 2.0, Second Edition, is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading the book and successfully completing the 75-question exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Describe the basic principles of muscle hypertrophy.
- Identify the different types of periodization used to structure an exercise program.
- Implement exercises for the back, chest, abdomen, shoulders, arms, and lower body.
- Explain how to incorporate a warm-up for an effective workout.
- Discuss the program specifics and structure of the M.A.X. Muscle Plan.
- Apply the principles discussed to improve muscular strength.
- Practice how to use metabolic training techniques to improve strength gains.
- Recognize nutrition strategies to optimize performance and muscular gains.
- Analyze the relationship between strength training and cardio training.
- Address common questions about employing the M.A.X. Muscle Plan.