Kettlebell Training Print CE Course-2nd Edition
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
- Kettlebell Training, Second Edition, text
- Study guide
- Continuing education exam (accessed online)
Kettlebell Training, Second Edition CE Course, is an easy-to-use, no-nonsense guide for incorporating kettlebells into client workouts. You’ll learn how to exercise safely and efficiently to maximize results with 69 kettlebell programs—from beginner to advanced—for mobility, fat loss, endurance, strength, power, and sport performance. The nearly 100 exercises are accompanied by step-by-step instructions, detailed photo sequences, and training tips—instantly accessible and perfect for working with clients at home or in the gym. Also included are information about common errors and error corrections as well as sport-specific cross-training programs.
After completing this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Identify the benefits of kettlebell training.
- Describe the properties of a kettlebell and the characteristics of kettlebell training.
- Apply the FITT principle in designing a kettlebell training program.
- Assess your clients’ readiness for kettlebell training and develop SMART goals.
- Describe the purpose and design of a proper warm-up and cool-down.
- Perform and teach basic, intermediate, and advanced kettlebell exercises.
- Create a kettlebell fitness program.
- Discuss energy systems and exercise principles for sport-specific training programs.
- Recognize the components of kettlebell sport and competition.
- Implement kettlebell training as a holistic approach to health and fitness.
AudienceA continuing education course for strength and conditioning professionals, personal trainers, certified athletic trainers, and other fitness professionals.
Chapter 2. Getting Started With Kettlebells
Chapter 3. Exercise Principles
Chapter 4. Basic Nutrition
Chapter 5. Setting Goals, Assessing Fitness, and Training Safely
Chapter 6. Warming Up and Cooling Down
Chapter 7. Basic Exercises
Chapter 8. Intermediate Exercises
Chapter 9. Advanced Exercises
Chapter 10. Creating a Customized Fitness Program
Chapter 11. Sport-Specific Training Programs
Chapter 12. Training for Kettlebell as a Sport
Chapter 13. Holistic Lifestyle of Kettlebell Training