Kettlebell Strength Training Anatomy Online CE Exam Without Book
Author: Human Kinetics
Consisting of 70 multiple-choice and true-false questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Kettlebell Strength Training Anatomy. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book so you can understand how kettlebell exercises promote muscle development and can design workouts utilizing kettlebells for improved strength, power, and mobility.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Explain the advantages of using kettlebells compared to other strength training methods.
- List the steps for performing a correct deadlift and its variations.
- Analyze the components of a safe kettlebell swing.
- Describe the sequence to perform a competent clean and press maneuver.
- Instruct on the important steps involved in the get-up maneuver.
- Critique the different squat variations and apply the appropriate style for the client.
- Compare the various versions of the kettlebell snatch.
- Describe multiple pulling exercises that provide stimulus to the back and torso.
- Identify the value of carry exercises for athletes.
- Design a proper mobility sequence to prepare for the upcoming workout.