Complete Guide to Foam Rolling Online CE Exam Without Book
Consisting of 130 multiple-choice questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Complete Guide to Foam Rolling. The exam will test your knowledge of the techniques presented in the book so you can utilize foam rolling techniques to improve performance and aid recovery in your clients and athletes.
- Explain how foam rolling aids in muscle recovery.
- Describe the flexibility benefits of foam rolling.
- Identify the benefits of foam rolling for injury prevention.
- Understand the contraindications for foam rolling.
- Describe the types of equipment that can be used for foam rolling and the conditions under which each should be used.
- Understand how muscle and nerve function and position play a role in foam rolling technique.
- Perform a movement assessment to identify muscles that can benefit from foam rolling.
- Explain how foam rolling can improve performance in sport.
- List the three types of stretching that can increase flexibility.
- Describe how foam rolling can enhance rehabilitation from injury.
- Create effective foam rolling programs to be used during warm-up, flexibility work, and recovery.
AudienceA continuing education exam for certified professionals looking for alternatives to traditional stretching as a way to prepare clients for workouts and assist with their recovery.
Highly recommend. As a long time SC coach, this was mostly a review, but still many new great areas to learn and implement in personal and professional fashion. Well worth the CEUs too.
This online course was excellent! The material was well written and easy to understand. The techniques for foam rolling in this book helped me to address some of the pain I have been experiencing from my active lifestyle. I recommend this CEC course to any fitness professional for learning and understanding the proper techniques to use for releasing trigger points and gaining better, more efficient mobility.
I absolutely loved this CEC course! The material was easy to read and understand. Applying the techniques in this course has certainly helped me with my trigger points and relieved a lot of discomfort I was feeling. I definitely recommend this course for Personal Trainers and Fitness Professionals so they can help their clients work smarter and not harder.
Course content was excellent- complete and well organized. I learned a great deal that I will use in my practice as a Personal Trainer for years to come
I enjoyed the text. Straightforward with descriptions of practical application. The exam follows the text. This was a great CEU opportunity and refresher.