Pilates and Conditioning for Athletes Online CE Exam
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Pilates and Conditioning for Athletes is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading this book and successfully completing the 50-question multiple-choice exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Describe how Pilates methods can improve the performance of competitive athletes.
- Explain how Pilates and conditioning exercises prepare the body for increased workload and decreased risk of injury.
- Recognize several routines that warm up the body.
- Understand the use of goal-setting and visualization techniques to map out short- and long-term plans for continued athletic performance.
- Describe several Pilates exercises that can be incorporated into an existing routine or included in a daily training program to build the strength and endurance necessary for all sports.
- Understand how performance tools such as resistance bands, foam rollers, dumbbells, barbells, and medicine balls can complement Pilates exercises for athletic conditioning.