New Power Eating Online CE Exam Without Book, The
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
Consisting of 75 multiple-choice questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading The New Power Eating. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book so you can help clients build muscle, lose fat, and maximize performance through improved nutrition planning.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Identify the fuels used by muscle during exercise.
- Explain the roles of protein, carbohydrate, and fat in the diet of a strength trainer.
- Recognize how performance and weight loss goals can change diet strategies.
- Understand the impact of hydration on mental and physical performance.
- Describe methods for tracking hydration.
- Discuss issues regarding fueling the female athlete.
- Describe the major dietary factors that affect mood and mental performance.
- List the three most important issues to consider when selecting a supplement.
- Identify the concepts used in developing a Power Eating plan.
- Explain a variety of dietary fueling strategies for different types of training goals.
AudienceStrength and conditioning coaches, personal trainers, athletic trainers, and other certified fitness professionals.
I think it’s an excellent course.