Sport Injury Prevention Anatomy Online CE Exam Without Book
Author: Human Kinetics
Consisting of 75 multiple-choice and true-false questions, this continuing education exam is designed to be taken after reading Sport Injury Prevention Anatomy. The exam will test your knowledge of the information presented in the book, so you can understand how to design programs to prevent injuries in your clients.
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
- Describe the anatomy of commonly injured areas of the body.
- Explain the function of the muscles that surround joints.
- Identify common injuries that may occur during sport.
- Explain which sports are most likely to experience common injuries.
- Choose exercises that target structures that are commonly injured.
- Instruct athletes in proper exercise technique.
- Identify the variables that are most important in prescribing an injury prevention program.
- Design a year-round injury prevention program.