Soft Tissue and Trigger Point Release Online CE Course-2nd Edition
Online CourseThis product is delivered online:
- Soft Tissue and Trigger Point Release, Second Edition, ebook
- Video (approximately 50 minutes)
- Continuing education exam
The video (approximately 50 minutes) is followed by an exam that contains 75 questions. Upon passing the exam, you may print out and submit a certificate for continuing education credits.
After reading the text, viewing the online video, and successfully completing the 75-question multiple-choice exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Explain how soft tissue release works.
- Explain the difference between passive STR, active-assisted STR, and active STR.
- Describe how soft tissue release is applied to muscles of the lower limbs: hamstrings, calf, and gluteals.
- Describe how soft tissue release is applied to muscles of the upper limbs: biceps brachii, wrist flexors, and wrist extensors.
- Describe how soft tissue release is applied to muscles of the trunk and spine: pectorals, trapezius, and levator scapulae.
- Give examples of muscles to which STR could be applied in the prone, supine, and side-lying positions.
- Provide examples of contraindications to soft tissue release.
AudienceA continuing education course for massage therapists, physical therapists, physiotherapists, and athletic trainers.
Table of ContentsSoft Tissue Release Video
Exam and Evaluation