Low Back Disorders 3rd Edition Online CE Course Without Book
This package includes the following:
- Online study guide
- Online continuing education exam
Once you pass the exam, you can print a certificate for continuing education credits.
After completing this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Discuss some of the debatable issues regarding low back pain and its treatment.
- Explain the risk factors associated with low back disorders.
- Understand the normal and injury mechanics of the lumbar spine.
- Identify important functional anatomy of the lumbar spine and its relation to injury mechanics.
- Educate clients in prevention strategies to reduce the risk of low back injury.
- Understand the importance of scientifically based decision making in the evaluation and treatment of low back disorders.
- Develop an exercise program that includes safe lumbar stabilization exercises and be able to modify and progress the exercises.
AudienceA continuing education course for physical and occupational therapists, sport and orthopedic physicians, rehabilitation specialists, athletic trainers, and fitness professionals.
As stated above, this print course was very challenging, but content was great. Awesome research, assessment and rehab offerings that were incredibly useful. Highly recommend!
Great knowledge. Strongly recommend.
Challenging and great knowledge for fitness professionals. Thank you