Online CourseThis product is delivered online:
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Cycling Anatomy, Second Edition, is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading the book and successfully completing the 25-question multiple-choice exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Identify the muscles involved in cycling both for propulsion and stabilization.
- Determine appropriate strength training exercises for each body part.
- Explain how to use proper form for all exercises.
- Describe the general adaptation syndrome for cardiovascular and muscle changes.
- Apply periodization to a training plan.