Ageless Intensity Online CE Exam
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate tax-exempt orders.
For credit card security, do not include credit card information in email.
First time orders from US Business/Institutional accounts with a tax-exempt certificate must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 217-351-1549. Include a copy of your sales tax-exempt certificate.
Repeat orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-747-5698 or 217-351-5076.
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Ageless Intensity is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading the book and successfully completing the 110-question exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Explain the health benefits of high-intensity exercise for older adults.
- Define the term successful aging.
- Describe how the benefits of strength training can help mitigate the effects of the aging process.
- Discuss how exercise programs can help individuals to achieve successful aging.
- Understand the importance of mobility training in improving stability and strengthening muscle tissue.
- Identify the hormones responsible for promoting muscle growth.
- Explain how strength and power exercises can enhance resiliency of the myofascial system.
- Design an exercise program to help clients maintain activity and energy levels.
- Describe how the benefits of high-intensity interval training can help support successful aging.
- Identify the recovery strategies that can support optimal fitness.
AudiencePersonal trainers, strength and conditioning coaches, and other certified fitness professionals who work with clients over 40.
A great review of exercise physiology and excellent application of info for aging populations.