Human Kinetics is committed to building a more diverse workforce. We welcome BIPOC candidates and others who identify with underrepresented groups to apply.
Job Summary: Maintains Human Kinetics grounds, primarily weeding. This position required working independently outdoors, often in the heat. Weeding requires long periods of working from a kneeling position. The groundskeeper must have the ability to operate various types of power equipment, including lawnmowers, trimmers, hedge trimmers, leaf blowers, and other landscaping equipment. They must be able to use hand tools required for landscaping.
Salary Range/Hours: $15/hour.
This is a part-time, temporary position, working 32 hours/week through mid-August.
The groundskeeper must be at least 16 years old.
1. Keeps the HK property well-groomed and free from weeds.
2. Mows lawns, trims weeds, and rakes leaves as assigned.
3. Picks up and removes trash prior to mowing a designated area.
4. Empties trash and recycling containers.
5. Trims bushes, shrubs, and hedges.
6. Prepares soil and plants flowers, bushes, hedges, or shrubs.
7. Performs general custodial and maintenance functions when requested.
Education: No formal education is required.
Experience: No previous experience is required.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, Responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.Apply Now!