Human Kinetics is committed to building a more diverse workforce. We welcome BIPOC candidates and others who identify with underrepresented groups to apply.
Salary Range: $31,000-$44,400
This position is not eligible for remote work.
The Operations Specialist is responsible for providing support for operations departments as assigned. They will have regular duties for shipping and receiving, mail center, and inventory control. They are available for any assignment within all Operations areas depending on daily need. They will operate in a flexible environment and may change assignments throughout the day.
1. Update large freight database daily.
2. Match invoices to pick tickets daily.
3. Use Amazon Vendor Central to obtain routing information for Amazon shipments and record ARN numbers on orders.
Print Amazon routing requests and match with corresponding pick ticket(s).
4. Prepare Amazon bills of lading and pallet headers for truck shipments.
5. Verify UPS numbers for collect shipments, maintain database of customer UPS numbers, and create barcodes labels as needed.
6. Perform support functions to include filing, completing double checks on completed assemblies, doing sporadic stock counts, and creating tags, labels, and bar codes for assembly staff.
7. Create file folders and bar codes for new courses that are Packs and SKUs.
8. Order all in-house manufactured components for inventory product.
9. Enter purchase orders in appropriate database and create corresponding receivers for items made in HK’s mail center.
10. Provide support function for annual physical inventory.
11. Monitor, assess, and download all key code information required for courses.
1. Update shipping and receiving statistics for monthly reporting.
2. Assemble Pack and SKUs from components and other Packs.
3. Run company errands as needed and requested.
4. Deliver mail, including faxes from B137 as needed.
5. Pick customer orders.
6. Double-check customer orders.
Required Education: High School Diploma/equivalent or higher required.
Required Work Experience: Beginner-level Excel experience.
Manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Office Equipment: Occasional computer & copier use. Rare phone use.
Mental Demands: Occasional reading/writing and organizational skills required. Rare use of problem-solving, decision-making, & supervision skills.
Physical Demands: Frequent sitting and walking. Occasional standing. Rare driving, carrying, and lifting (25) lbs. or greater.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, Responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.