Certified personal trainers are fitness professionals who, using an individualized approach, assess, motivate, educate, and train clients regarding their health and fitness needs. The NSCA-CPT certification is widely recognized as an esteemed credential for personal training professionals in the United States and increasingly around the world. The National Strength and Conditioning Association and Human Kinetics have jointly developed the NSCA's Certified Personal Trainer (NSCA-CPT) Online Study Course to help people study for the NSCA-CPT examination. Certified professionals can also take this course for continuing education. The course covers the following:
- Content that reflects the weighting and scope of the NSCA-CPT exam
- Varying levels of recall, application, and analysis
- Over 120 learning activities
- On-the-job duties and responsibilities of a NSCA-CPT professional
- An end of course exam that mimics the scope and difficulty of the actual exam.
The course is supplemented by the book NSCA's Essentials of Personal Training, Second Edition. Written by the National Strength and Conditioning Association, this text also serves as a valuable professional reference after the course is completed.
Find out more about the NSCA's Certified Personal Trainer (NSCA-CPT) Online Study Course.