How does the Senior Fitness Test Software 2.0 Subscription help with the fitness test?
Developed in conjunction with the authors of the Senior Fitness Test Manual, Second Edtion, this web application can be used for entering and analyzing test scores, creating individual or aggregated reports, and generating program outcome statistics. Particpants can be grouped according to specifications such as age and sex or characteristics such as smoker and nonsmoker.
With the one-year subscription, multiple staff in the same organization at the same location are able to access this easy-to-manage online program. Graphs and streamlined versions of reports can be generated in the application, and you can export data for analysis using spreadsheets or statistical software. The video below walks you through the program and shows how easy it is to proctor this fitness test! For additional information on this web-based application, visit the Senior Fitness Test Software 2.0 Subscription.
Get the latest insights with regular newsletters, plus periodic product information and special insider offers.
- View demonstration of Implementing Skills-Based Health Education Online Course
- Link to YouTube demo for Implementing Skills-Based Health Education Online Course
- How does the Senior Fitness Test Software 2.0 Subscription help with the fitness test?
- One of the world's fastest-growing sports has its first official book
- Women, Sport, & Equality in the 21st Century: An Ongoing Conversation
- Education; Parks, Recreation, Sport; and Non-profit Strategies